Executive Vice President
As COO, Tarek is head of operations and management of
the company's stakes in 16 commercial enterprises, and
the growth of its portfolio. Tarek spearheads AGF's
expansion and investment strategies in new markets.
He also directs the company's initiatives and operations
to firmly implement the highest standards of
transparency and corporate governance across AGF and
its diverse holdings globally.
- ★ Highly qualified in international markets, offering
experience in market development and structuring
finance transactions in North & South American,
European and Middle East markets within various
- ★ Cultivates strong relations with high-net-worth
investors and is responsible for securing $200M
worth of portfolio value from the Middle East for
AGF in the past 2 years.
- ★ Former Senior Manager at a NASDAQ listed
company, with intimate knowledge of SEC
- ★ Former stock broker with experience in trading
securities and enhancing portfolio value.
- ★ Holds BA from University of California in business
economics and marketing, and is fluent in English,
Arabic and French.