HRH Prince Fahed bin Mugrin bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia
HRH Prince Fahed is the eldest son of ex-Crown Prince
HRH Prince Mugrin, the brother of the current King
Salman of Saudi Arabia. In his capacity as a Tier one Saudi
Prince and AGF insider, HRH lends his political and
business support and network to AGF.
- ★ HRH is a Saudi civic leader, businessman, and
member of the House of Saud.
- ★ He is the President of the Saudi national initiative
"Sons of the Homeland," an initiative "led by 50
intellectuals, scientists and business leaders in the
Kingdom" whose purpose is "to prepare youth to
serve the nation and contribute toward the
- ★ He is also the president of the Saudi National
Environmental Education Initiative.
- ★ The Founder and Chairman of Tunisia Economic City
mega project estimated at $180 billion.
- ★ The owner and chairman of AL HERMAS oil
- ★ Fahd is the eldest son of former Crown Prince
Muqrin bin Abdul-Aziz and Abta bint Hamoud Al
Rashid, which makes him the nephew of King
Salman of Saudi Arabia, and a brother of Prince
Turki bin Muqrin bin Abdulaziz and Prince Mansour