Why Choose American Global Fund to Develop Your PPM?
Our private placement memorandum development process ensures the quality and effectiveness of your PPM, presentation materials, and fundraising efforts:
1. Interview Company management regarding the Company's vision, mission, capital structure (amount of money to be raised, valuation, share structure, etc.)
2. Conduct strategic research related to the Company's target markets, customers, and competitors
3. Draft offering memorandum
4. Revise, copy-edit, package, and finalize document
5. Develop PowerPoint and investor marketing materials (Executive Summary, email copy) to accompany PPM
6. Facilitate regulatory filings (SEC Form D, all appropriate State-by-State Blue Sky Filings)
We are in ongoing dialogues with all channels of the finance community, including private equity, venture capital, public and corporate capital markets. We leverage this knowledge to develop private placement memorandum and presentation materials that maximize our client's valuations and accelerate the investor review process.
. When compared with law firm preparation, developing your private placement memorandum with Private Placement Services provides significant time and cost savings.